Google
 

Friday, December 22, 2006

Why all my posts are so long???

All my friends who read this, asked the same thing...

First and foremost, this blog is just an extension of myself - literally - when it comes to expressing my views - talking non - stop about anything and everything. However close a person is to me, i understand that everyone has a threshold for how much they can bear to listen to me. I outmatch everyone's limits so easily, tat unless the person is brain dead, unconscious or plain non-living, his patience is bound to give way at some point!!

Add to this, i can type at 70 words-per-min. So the last barrier - time - which might have been a deterrent for posting often, is conquered.

Thus the dasi speaks... a lot... even on his blog. :-)

2 comments:

Me_N_Ace said...

lets get a detterent like say,
A salary cut for hogging on the corporate bandwidth and generating this verbal DIARRHEA.
yes, I think that ought to be a detterent...

just kidding...
Carry on...

Nissim said...

when u have so much to say...the posts are going to be long.