Google
 

Saturday, December 16, 2006

15th December 2006 :-(

The day that one of my best friends (earlier my teacher) got wedded. And it will remain etched in my memory for all the wrong reasons.

One day.start 4 45 am.End 12 30 am (early next morning). 620 kilometers. 19 hours of continuous travel, with just two hours of relief in between, during which i attended my friend's wedding. 270 kilometers each on a bus and an express train. 70 kilometers on my bike - 10 kilometers of which was coz i lost my way. A back, stretched to the extent of snapping in the middle.A team tee shirt which was based on my design, wrongly made. Started the day with missing my train in just 1 minute. Ended with breaking a bottle in 1 second.

A girl.Friend.Aide.A late night cab missed. A request for a drop home. 20 kilometres of tar and bitumin. 2 kilometers of tar out, rock and potholes in. Lots of talk, but no kiss. Bad roads and 'n' jerks but a hug i miss.all for my four day old dear friend.

Thank God, i'm still alive, and most importantly, still on my feet!!

No comments: