Google
 

Friday, December 29, 2006

Its Possible!!

There are 'n' books on self help and n^m lines - in them, and in general - which boost (atleast try to!!) your morale...

What do you feel when you read them?? "Aww GaaD..not again!!" ... "Fit for the books... what else sells them??" "hmmphfff!! (and a disdainful frown doused in scorn)"??? Or "Woooow!! Wonderful!!"... "So true... so inspiring!"

Dunno abt you... but atleast I... like many of them!!

I've had read this somewhere a blue moon ago, and thought of trying it out for myself... and now endorse it, when i find it works for me - when you want to achieve something, keep telling yourself that you CAN do it... reiterating you desire, your goal, your vision - to yourself helps your brain believe that you can really do it...

Of course.. it goes without saying, that just dreaming about your goals wont get you there... The difference between the achievers and the dreamers - is that the achievers have got down to their task of reaching their goal and ... just did it!!

Credits: The post i read on my friend Smita's page titled the same - its possible - which inspired me to put up this post

No comments: